Covid Code of Conduct
What can YOU do to help your library
& your community?
- Please do not come to the library if you feel sick
- Face coverings are not required, but are available at all service desks upon request
- Practice social distancing
- Follow library signage & directions
- No food or drink
- Please keep visits brief & library-related
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Patrons should be aware that there is some risk inherent in using
shared spaces & shared materials. We follow applicable regulations
& guidelines, but cannot guarantee a perfectly safe experience
Failure to comply may result in your being asked to leave
& suspension of library privileges.